Yep, your guess is as good as ours about what the title means. And that’s annoying.
Meanwhile, hosts Lori Feldman and Frank Roche talk about a host of annoying topics:
- Lori cuts her thumb with her Venus razor
- Lori and Frank discuss using Crazy Glue instead of stitches
- Frank asks Lori if she has any scars
- Fran’s dad causes him to get a hernia
- Frank’s dad sews up the family dog, Scooby Doo, with thread and sailing needles
- Lori gets her tonsils out
- A bachelor falls out of a bunkbed on The Bachelorette
- Sitting in a “chlamydia hot tub” on The Jersey Shore
- Dead goldfish
- Dilly Dilly
- Drugs commercials where they say, “We don’t know how this medicine works”
Don’t forget, you can leave a message for Things We Find Annoying and let it out. We’ll play your voicemail on the air if you want us to. That number is +1 215.501.7826. You can also send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or leave a comment on our FB page.
Please Subscribe to TWFA and Rate the Show: iTunes | Google Play | TuneIn | Stitcher
Music in this episode: There’s a Bee in my Bonnet, Hello! by Nutmeg is licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial License. Music sourced from Free Music Archive.